My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolution Thingy

Yep..It's time.

Today as of 2 pm.. I am putting down my cigareetes for good. No more smoking.

I was thinking and remembered that for the past year I have let my father down. I promised him the last time I talked to him before he passed, I would quit. I still haven't full filled that promise.

So today, I am doing so.

I'm going to need super support. But this place will be clean by the time Patrick gets home. We are talking super cleaning. Even if I have to leave Daisy over at Josh's for a while or in the living room, it's gonna get done. So if anyone calls, I'm sorry for them. I won't be answering.


So from what I heard, rumor wise, I can't use the All Stars as inspiration, They all smoke. As I said Rumor... well except for Nagano and Takeda, that was proven that they do. I'm going to use my dad as my inspiration..

*starts to fan her nose* Daisy just farted again. Man does it stink.;........:(

No comments: