My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm alive...sorta

I'm alive but down with a cold again. Daisy decided she wanted to play in the rain and make me chase her so yeah, not feeling so well. Nose is all stuffy and chest is all hurty.

I haven't been online that much because I am trying to distance myself from the computer. It's not anything particular but I really do get upset whenever people "my internet pests" won't leave me alone.

Over the past few days I have been trying to do research online so that me and Patrick can get financed to purchase this place but low and behold, I can't. I go invisable and she still pm's me and pesters me.

I was rude to her but the girl wouldn't leave me alone. I wasn't too rude but I did tell her when she messaged me that I didn't have time nor the patience to talk with her and she still kept on. Even blocking her doesn't do any good. I had to get on extra early tonight just to be able to update this blog because I don't remember when the last time was I did.

Daisy is still good, hyper but good. Patrick is working long hours but the plus is on March 1st he goes back to third shift.


Plus news for me..

I got a call back for an intereview on Friday to a place I applied. I am extra happy and extra excited. But I forgot my refrences on the application but she said I could fill them out on Friday. Wish me luck.

I'm going to go curl up under my blankets now. I just hope to be better by Friday.

So yeah everyone, I am alive just lurking. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: