My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Monday, November 10, 2008

I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!

Today is me and Patrick's aka Lion's Fifth Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe we have....wait yes I can believe we have made it this far.

I have reminded people and even those who have been my friends for years, know not to call me on this day. But I garentee, my phone will ring. Some of my "so called friends" don't stop at wishing me a Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, ect ect. Nope, doesn't matter if my husband is home or not, they will call say Happy ect, and then turn the conversation onto them. And yes, this is stuff that could wait another day. Story Ideas and whatnot.

Anyhoo, Five years,,, man I am gonna have a lot to talk about tomorrow.

No comments: