My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Less Stress

Warning... FLORIDA HAS ICE!!!!!


Well yesterday was good. My turkey came out perrrrrrrrrrrfecccccccccttttttt. Tender and juicy the way it's supposed to and all I did was followed the cooking directions. Even the brother in law, in laws and hubby were surprised. No one touched my MIL's. They all ate mine. :)

Now the less stress..

This could have went about a diffrent way but it didn't and honestly, I could care less.

I am no longer a mod on the website I post my stories on. This means less stress for me, however, they didn't send me an email stating I was having my mod status revolked, the didn't talk to me on messengers, which numerous of them have seen me on and I have spoken with them. Never stated a word.

So yeah, honestly, it doesn't matter. While I enjoyed my modding job, it was too stressful because I was the one doing most of the work. Nine times out of ten, I was always doing the work so yeah, it doesn't bother me that I was removed. The only thing that does is that the ones that did less work than me and haven't posted anything report wise are still there.

And on top of that, they allowed someone who was part of the big uproar on the site, to come back as mod. After they had stated they weren't.

I'm sorry but real life gets in the way. I was never contacted or spoken to by them unless they needed something done. Usually when you are moderator on a site, the other's talk to you but these didn't.

So now that's one less stress for me.

For once, I don't care.

I got pictures of that place on Daisy I will post. It might not be nothing but the vet still hasn't called or even emailed me back and yes, I emailed her the pictures. Patrick is thinking about getting another vet because all this one wants to do is put your animal on meds without even coming back out to check on the problem.

Hope everyone else had a great thanksgiving.

No comments: