My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update

Daisy passed her first and second test set by Mommy and Daddy.

First test.. A few nights ago, Daisy was left home for 20 minutes by herself while we went to the corner store. No pee, no poo. Nothing torn up.

Second test..Last night Patrick took me to Walmart. We were away from the house for 2 hours. Again with pleasurable results. No pee, no poo, no tearing up. We were very pleased, alright we were estatic.

The most we have ever been away from the house has been four hours and that's when we go to the movies. We don't do that often.


Last night we got Journey To The Center Of The Earth. I loved the movie. It is the version that can be watched in 3D but with Patrick's vision, we can't because he can't see that good. So I get to watch it in 3D by myself later. We flipped it over and watched it in 2D.

Still trying to make it through Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Cradle Of Life, seems to be we can't make it though the movie without going to sleep.

Right now he is out there working on his truck. I'm exhausted from not getting sleep last night. I hope we go somewhere today.

In other news.

All my dragons have hatched now. I have four adults and four hatchlings. I can't get anymore eggs until my hatchlings grow up. I might let them grow up and then breed my adults. I just hope I get another male. I have a couple of females but I am praying my red, my fog and my shield one are males. I'll update as soon as I find out.

2 comments:

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Dragons? Dragons are cool.

Great news on the puppy front! Daisy is doing good then, eh?

I haven't watched a movie in eons. I just don't have the patience for them anymore. The first time they get a little slow or mushy or stuff I just have to walk away.

Panther said...

yeah she's doing awesome..