My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Sorta

Right so if you look to the right of my blog, you will see a huge line of nothing but dragons. It's a game I play online where you raise dragons from eggs. It can be found here

www.dragoncave.net

I have been having loads of fun as you can see. To date I have

5 Whites (all males)
2 Stones ( one female, one male)
2 Silvers ( hatchling and egg, rares and I will explain these in a minute)
4 Autumns ( 2 males, 2 females)
4 Reds
1 Pink (Female)
1 Purple (Female)
1 Mint ( Male)
3 Magi's (Orange Colored, 1 Female, 2 Males)
2 Waters ( Both Female)
3 Shields ( 2 Females and an egg)
1 Earth ( Female)
2 Vines ( One Male and a Hatchling)
6 Blacks ( Three Males, Two Females and an egg)
And
3 Splits ( Two Males, One Female)

At the time of this post, I have 35 adults, 3 hatchlings, and 3 eggs. So if I don't get any more eggs till after Christmas I'll have 41 dragons in total. That's not bad for 3 months worth of work.

Anyhoo... so the silvers are rares like I said. I had picked up a red dino egg and once I found out they couldn't breed, I was going to trade it. I put it on the trade channel and someone responded.

It was supposed to be a rare trade for a rare trade. However, I was stupid in this concept and didn't check their scroll first to see if they had the silver egg. I traded my rare dino and didn't get the silver. So I lost my first ever rare I got.

I put up the missing eggs code to the forum but no one responded. Then came the "promise" of a silver from another person but wouldn't you know, they said their silver didn't reproduce. I understood. This person had no reason to give me a silver other than his friend got my dino and I got nothing in return. In other words. I think the guy I gave the dino to, actually scammed me.

So I am on the Giving Tree (a part of the forum) and this girl said she had a mystery egg to gift. It could have been any color of egg so I sent her a pm and said "I doubt if I am getting rares anytime soon so I'll take your egg to fill up my scroll". We set up the trade and I was in tears.

She gifted me a silver dragon. I don't know if that was her intention or not but I got my first silver.

Then tonight, I had an extra autumn hatchling that hadn't gendered yet. ( When they hatch, you don't know) but once it gendered, I had no reason to keep it. I had two males and two females. So I put it up for trade, not really caring. I would have abandoned it or gifted it. I told the people on the forum to PM with offers.

The first person who answered put it in simple words. "Will you take a silver for the autumn?"

I was floored. I told her yes but made sure that she had the silver on her scroll. Once I saw it, I pulled up the code page and made sure it was the code she was giving me.

I gave her the autumn first because I needed to clear a spot. Your only allowed to have four eggs or four hatchlings at a time. If you have less, you can combine. But once you get four, you can't get no more till they mature.

When she got the autumn, she gave me the code for the silver I had pulled up ( she only had one silver egg) and we made the trade.

So in less than a week, I got two silvers. My hatchling should gender tomorrow, if I am lucky. I can trade the silver eggs from the breeding for other rares.

So I am happy. I might have gotten scammed but I got my silver in the long run. Not one but two.

Found out Christmas stuff from Lousianna won't be here till Monday. Ugg...

Been doing laundry all day.. I am exhausted. They so need a way to cut these entries.

No comments: