My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Monday, December 22, 2008

I ...WANT...TOOOOO

I want to open it sooooooooooooo bad but I promised Patrick I would wait till he got home to do so, since he was at work before the box came.

*looks at the box long and hard* It is teasing me. I swear I can hear it whispering "Come open me".

Said box is from GA.

Aunt Brenda is upset that I hadn't opened the box yet. *looks back over at the box* She said I would really love what's inside but I made a promise..

*Maybe a little peek*

AHHHHHH I want to open it... *cries*

Will let everyone know what is in the box tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Try to be a good girl and wait if you can. I know hubby and I have come close to tearing open some presents too. :D

P.S. Are you the "Black Panther" that gave me the invite at Beliefnet??

Panther said...

No Jeannie, that wasn't me. Oh I was a good girl.