My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Pics of Daisy and My Christmas Tree

New pictures of Daisy...Taken tonight.




Meh New Twee




Yeah so this is Patrick's Decorating. I finally found our first ever Christmas Ornament. You can't see it due to the shiny lights. In the second picture where the lights are off, you can see two white spots under the Angel. That's our mini coffee cups with our names on them. Again from our first Christmas together.

Ain't much going on besides that. I'm not in the best of moods these days. Guess I better finish cleaning before hubby gets home. Dunno if it's the depression kicking back in or I just want to sucker punch the world.

I think I need a break from life period.

4 comments:

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

You twee is pewty. :) Thanks for sharing. I love this time of year. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I just went thru another bout of that myself. I feel for you. Take care of yourself, ya hear?!

Panther said...

I hear and thanks Jennie, I appreicate the thoughts. The tweee was his redecorating.

Chaki said...

Hey Panther,

Your daughter is beautiful and looks very well taken care of.

Glad you got your first tree and commerative decoration!

Panther said...

Thanks Chaki...much appreicated... Daisy has put on over 2 pounds since we had her