My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stuff

Right so stuff going on...

Daisy is getting better. Now her cough is totally dry which is awesome in it's own. It means we might nip this in the bud quick. She's getting bigger each day and thinks that Kibble and Bits Chewy are treats. She still can't figure out why she is getting a bowl full of treats for her meals.

I won a contest for a DVD. I actually had entered to win a wall scroll but didn't win that. The DVD was an consulation prize. Sad thing is.. I Have never heard of the Anime. Guess I will learn something new.

With me..

I am all stuffed up and have crap running down my throat. To top that off, I am having issues with my monthly. I have a single day of spotting and then nothing for another two weeks and then spotting again for a day. It's not only making me mad, it's aggrevating.

Other than that, nothing much is going on. It's been ubber cold here in Florida. I mean really cold. I just want to stay curled up somewhere but Daisy needs caring for so I struggle through.


And now a note..

To everyone who hits me up to use my computer and printer..

There are other family friends that live around me..one two houses down to the left and one two houses down to the right. STOP vollenteering me to do jobs for people. STOP sending people to use my internet and my printer just because I have them. This every day that someone is coming around or calling to have me print something out for them is getting old.

Also, Rose... I have told you time and time again that there is no use to devirus your computer because you wont go and upgrade to more memory and more harddrive space. YOUR computer runs off of 4G harddrive space. That's not enough to do anything.

The virus that you have, it's NOT A VIRUS!!! It's called not enough room or memory on your computer.

Do not come to me and ask me to devirus your computer and remove your son's profile. Then when I try to suggest what to do, DON"T tell me I don't know about computers.

My dog is sick, I am sick. DO NOT ask me to come down to your house to fix your computer yet again. I told you that there was no reason to try to fix it until you either upgraded to a new computer or got more harddrive and memory. DO NOT expect me to drop my life and come down for four hours to try to fix something that can't be fixed. I suggested you to reformat your system but you don't want to do that so I am sorry but your computer can't be fixed. I explained this to you six months ago and the answer is the same. You tell me you can't afford a new computer or to upgrade but yet you go and spend almost 700.00 for a purebred dog and then expect me to help you train it.

I have my own puppy, thank you very much. She is my daughter, my baby and she comes first. Don't tell me to leave her home while I come down to fix your computer. She is sick and needs to be watched. NO computer is worth me trying to fix and well, I hate to tell you, where I go she goes and with her having "Kennel Cough" I am not bringing her around your blood thirsty dogs and have her attacked. You refuse to pay me for working on your computer. The first time I fixed it, you were supposed to pay and you didn't and still haven't.

No LOVE ME!!!!!!

Now I got that off my chest.. Now I need to try to get hubby up for work. It's 12:21 and he usually leaves at one. I have no idea what I am going to eat today. There's no food here.

No comments: