My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feelings

Right now I am still sort of bummed out that I didn't get to go to the Chibipa Festival this year. And this year was more than likely the only time that a Sasuke All-Star would be there. I am not going into the situation but once I heard the entire thing, I found myself disgusted that sort of thing (again not going into details) was done to make sure that Nagano-san would come. I hope that the entire American population isn't placed into that catergory.

The cool thing is that one of the girls from the board I visit, won a lunch with him and posted some pictures and videos, sharing her experiance with us. That was really nice and sweet of her to do so.

In a way, even though I was down in bed this week, I was feeling better today. Which meant if I had the money, I could have went. They did allow entrance at the door for a higher price. It's sad when you live less than 3 hours away and can't go to see this person.

I had the money to go and had it saved up. Now that the Festival is ending tomorrow, I can finally say what happened.

For two months ( since moving into the new place and finding out that Nagano-san was possibly coming) I stopped splurging on things. I haven't splurged in a while and cut back even more with stuff I thought I needed ( Even things I did need) to be able to go to the festival. In two months, I had saved up over eighty dollars to cover gas, food, and myself as well as a guest entrance into the Festival. I made sure that money remained in the account to go with.

However, on the eighteenth, basically a little over a week from the Festival, Hubby comes home with two movies for a PSP. Ok, not strange, except for the fact, we don't have one anymore. The only person I know who has one is his seven or eight year old nephew Jordan. We got it for him.

Now the deal with the movies was that Jordan's mom, who is seperated from Jordan's dad, told Jordan to ask his uncle Patrick. Reason being, Patrick can't say no when it comes to his nephews.

The mom, and her current boyfriend work. However, the mom is mad because when Jordan stated the boyfriends kids would take his PSP away from him and not let him play it, The mother in law told Jordan to leave it at her house so he could play it there and it wouldn't get torn up. Boyfriends kids are like over the age of ten.

So Jordan proceed to ask for these movies and his mom said, Ask your uncle Patrick, which Jordan did. She refused to buy them for him.

So on this night, Hubby comes home and says he spent some of my trip money to get them because Jordan wanted them. I asked how much and he said 30 dollars.( He had removed the price tags from the movies) I believed him. Alright, that still gave me 50 to work with. I could swing that. I could take snacks from the house and what not.

Then on Sunday the 21st he reminds me the car needs cleaning out. So out I go to clean it, keeping what needs to be kept and throwing away what didn't need to be.

Towards the end, I come across a reciept from Rhino Games, which is where he got the movies, dated for the 18th.

Not only did he lie to me, he had spent my entire 80 dollars on more than just those movies for Jordan. After checking in the car, I found the packaging for the rest of the stuff. When I asked him about it, he said that Jordan needed this stuff and he had asked for it.

So due to this mother who didn't want to shell out money for her son, not that she ever does anyways, I didn't get to go on a once of a lifetime trip. All hubby had to say was...

"Maybe he will come back next year."

Ummm no. I very seriously doubt that. Due to circumstances surrounding this gathering ( again not my place to give out details) He won't be back next year. Unless TBS Japan and Monster 9 decides to do a tour for the show to promote it, none of the All-Stars will be here. Besides, unlike the celebrities over here in the US, these men have everyday jobs and families. They can't just drop everything to do a tour of the US. And I doubt that TBS or Monster 9 would shell out that much money to promote the show. I do know or think the Muscle Muscial is in Las Vegas but that doesn't garentee anything.

So thanks to a coniving woman, I didn't get to go. Oh she knew I was going to go and had money saved up to do so. My mother in law and sister in law talked with me about me going because I was going to take either one of them two with me as my co-pilot. Mother in Law mentioned it to her before.

The mother can shell out money to drink and party every weekend but she can't spend 30 bucks on her son. I can't be mad at Jordan because he only did what he was told. However, I can be mad at the mother for telling him and upset at my husband for spending all my trip money. I knew I should have prebooked but I didn't have my credit card then. Maybe If I had gotten a prepaid one and booked that way, he wouldn't have had a choice because it was no refundable. *sighs* Only in my life. It seems like when I plan for something I really want to do, Something like this always happens. That's why I haven't been able to go see my daughter in Tennesee, the money always gets spent.

Maybe once I get a job I can save up my money and take my sister in spirit to Japan for a week. Surely it can't be that expensive..I mean yeah I know it can be but it would be worth it just to spend time with her and learn something new. I do know one thing though, if we get our stimulas check back from the IRS like we are supposed to, (It's mean of me to do) but my part of the money is going to be put into a new checking account in my name. I'm tired of not being able to get clothes and stuff just because the nephews parents refuse to get things for them. It's not our place to provide everything for them, right?

No comments: