My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Car

As I Promised, Pictures of My Car. We Did the side graphics in a day and the rest the next day. People say it looks professional and constantly stop us on the street to ask where we got it done. It's one of a kind, compleately a Panther/Lion (yep that's hubby's nick name) original. The only thing that was professionally done is the Saturn SL2 in Old English writing on the back window.

Side shot of the Ghost Dragons and Razor Graphics


I designed it this way because of the greyness of the dragons. Even though it shows up well in this picture, when your beside the car, you actually see the razor graphics first and as you follow it down, it flows into the dragon. I have had many professoinals saying WOW about how it is brought together.



Close up of the Ghost Dragon. Not much to say here except I took it in an overcast so that it could be shown clearly. When the sun hits it, the dragons almost vanish.
The Ying Yang Dragons. There is one on each side of the hood. Patrick says this is the perfect picture of me and him. We balance out each other.

One of my favorite parts. The Etched Dragon decals. People think they are etched into the glass and unless you are right on top of them as I am here, you don't see the cling line that is shown.




We originally were going to do Panthers but we couldn't find any Panther graphics where we went. This was a weekend project for me and him due to us not having many weekend projects together and I was fussing about the white car. I hate driving white in Florida because when the sun is out full force, the color white isn't seen.

However, Now that the car is paid in full and we have the title. GO US!!!!! Once I get a job I am having the front bumper redone (It's cracked from the previous owner) which means a body kit. I am going to have it raised up because you have to sit down to get into my vehicle.. Hey, Nagano-san and Akiyama-san would have no issues getting in.

Then comes the repainting. I will get it done professionally because for the life of me I would never be able to paint a car. The body kit, again professional, but the graphics are going to be simple.

Instead of dishing out over five grand for graphics, my brother took over the family business when our Daddy died last year. Our dad had just purchased a vynal cutter before he died due to the Float Company Signs he had to make. So my little brother told me to get what I wanted and email it to him, he would program it in and cut them out for me.

However, I have an issue.. I wanted to put Sasuke on my car..you know that cool icon they have at the first of the tourmaents. However, I am worried I will get in trouble for that. Not only is it the name of the show, it is also the name of another anime character and the name of a samari
(Thanks Elsie for that input) but I do know the inside of the car is going to be Blue Flaming Skulls. I have already decided..Either that or Dragons. Instead of getting it reupholstered, I am going to use seat covers.

Any ideas on a color for the car if I use the Sasuke logo?

No comments: