My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Friday, September 26, 2008

First Blog

I promised I would do this so here we go...

First Picture is Akiyama-san, The Lizard



Second picture is my Hubby Patrick and Our Nephew Jake..I call him Jake Jake
Next is our niece Alinda Sue. To me Little Bit
And last but not least
ME
Panther, Wolfie..aka whatever I am called.

Yeah I know, scary....

I love Sasuke (not the anime character, the show) Horses, Panthers ( just read the name) and about every other animal but I have a fear of snakes and spiders.

There was another animal, Yamada-san but he escaped before I could get his picture. He was a Snapping Turtle I saved from getting smushed in our road but when I named him Yamada-san, he hissed at me. Guess I insulted him.

Will think of more to blog on later. Have pictures of our place we moved into before we moved everything in. Might post them next time.

Am off to wait news from two online friends who won the contest to have lunch with Makoto Nagano..Wow, they were lucky huh?

1 comment:

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Hey Panther. Not scary. You are BEAUTIFUL! So am I. Just ask Elsie. She's beautiful, too.