My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Still New Place

My tub, (Upgrade from small tub you couldn't stretch out in) Hubby uses the shower..Well mostly.. I'm in heaven.
Master Bathroom but cleaning those mirrors are torture.
Our king sized bed..we upgraded from a full to a king...big diffrence..we never touch now unless we are cuddling.
This is also the Master Bedroom.

Why am I taking pictures of the cabinets?
Because they hide my laundry room...Ahhh finally a washer and dryer. No more dirty clothes or laundry mat for me.... The island on the right side of the picture, belongs in the kitchen but we hadn't put it there yet. It has a built on cutting board made out of wood and granet that my husband absolutely loves.
The kitchen before the table and the island was placed back in. My bigggg stove..I love it, I don't have to bend over to cook.
The living room before we moved the TV into the Master Bedroom and before the couch and loveseat with glass coffee table. I hate cleaning that thing also.
The Second Bedroom..aka..The computer room. Before it was packed full of stuff, but we still have a router in there.
Second/Guest Bathroom. No we didn't paint those walls that ugly yellow color. But currently we have repainted the bathroom back white.
Guest Bedroom aka Storage Room before it was packed full of boxes, lol.. ( Am I noticing a pattern here?) Yes, you see the same ugly yellow from the bathroom and in the pictures it looks alright but in real time, it is a pee yellow color. Better believe that's getting painted white also, like the place orginally came with.

My back yard...OMG I HAVE A BACK YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HUGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! That's not even half of it. This was taken from the back door. See the opening in the trees behind the white thing? That's our creek..I am in love. It may not be the same as Tennessee where you hear it running over the rocks but it's calming.

Our front screened in Duel Porch. Yep, two porches in one. Gotta remember to watch how your walking at night or you'll break your ankle stepping down.

The whole kit and kaboodle. See I even have a front yard also. Even though all I see is a hump, it's still a front yard.


Specs...Three bedroom..two full bath. Huge back yard. This Panther is pleased..


I'll post my Saturn later. Just spent an hour on this blog and am getting tired. Still not feeling well at all.

The Saturn we did in two weekends by ourselves and it is one of a kind. Too bad it's fixing to get trashed to get repainted soon and the body work done on it.

No comments: