My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Friday, September 26, 2008

My hair

I had to do this.

When I was living with a foster family before my grandmother (Mom) got custody back of me. The woman kept my hair cut realllllyyyy short. We are talking that when I wore pants, people thought I was a boy, short.

From seven and a half on, I started growing my hair. By the time I was in seventh grade and doing Show Jumping ( for those not horse illertate, that means jumping horses) my hair was down to my back.

My younger cousin Amanda was playing with a lighter and struck it too close to my hair, burned a path up the center, which meant, I had to get it cut off again and restart.

In 2000 my hair was down to mid back, even with the dying I was doing to it. Then my brother's girlfriend ( I lived with them at the time) got lice and transfured it onto me. By the time we figured it out, my hair couldn't be saved, even with the shampoo. Again, had to whack it off.

Then I got married to Patrick.

My hair refused to grow too much until August of last year. Got it trimmed and at this time, it was barely past my shoulders. His cousin Stacy trimmed it up and we came back to Florida. From August till March of this year when his mom passed away suddenly, my hair grew some. In seven months it was mid back. Yeah, my hair was coming back.

In March I had Stacy to trim it again and now, it is down to the middle of the back pockets on a pair of jeans. I have to keep it braided at all times and I only unbraid it to wash it. (Takes three full days to fully dry because I am guessing it is so thick and I refuse to use a hairdryer.) The picture following was taken a few months ago and you can see how fast it grew since then.

Wow. I was fluffy... I have lost 20 pounds since we moved in. Next post will show our place before we put our stuff in it. In the almost five years we have been married, and since I left my grandmother's back in 1996 I have lived in some run down aweful places. When I got married to Patrick, we live in a three room ( yep only three room) small apartment. This is an upgrade from my life.

The belt I am wearing there, I made by myself.

No comments: