My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Before and after

Yeah, I finally did it. Now This was me in August.. This is before......



And these are today.... Yep.....Total change.............. Refusing to smile... I hate pictures....





Ugggg He made me smile... That's hubby in the reflection.....
Bigger smile............. He just had to mention Sasuke...




I did it. After three days of a miagraine, I thought it was my hair.. I went to the salon here in Polk City and told her she was the professional, to do what she thought was good. So off came five inches gasps of dead ends and a full foot of hair. When the full foot came off, instantly my miagraine left.. So yep..It was the hair.

I am going to send it to locks of love for a kid. So that means, seventeen inches of hair went bye bye today.. and I still have that much left. The only bad thing, I have stragglers when I put it in a claw clip. Tomorrow I will know how bad my bed hair is,.. If I have a little like Takeda-san or full blown like Takamasa. And no I didn't get my hair colored..

Next order of business, getting toothers fixed.....

I thought hubby was going to be upset but he loves it. I'm just glad to be rid of that miagraine.

2 comments:

pamwax said...

I like it shorter. Looks great. Now I need to go get mine cut.

Panther said...

Thanks Pam. I am still getting used to it.. Gonna take some time after five years of long hair.. Nice not to have headaches for a while.