My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More of My Girl

I finally got more pictures of Daisy and here they are.

She has taken over the remote.
No this picture wasn't staged..
I came into the living room
And there it was.


She's looking for Hennesy, Her buddy next door.


Striking a pose for the camera.


THE GRASS MUST DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Talk to the tail...


Daddy pooted, she wasn't happy about that.



Loving on Daddy....


Ignoring me, Don't she have the cutest ears??



Taking a mid afternoon nap.. All Covered up.

Strutting her stuff..


Mine Mine Mine..The Football is MINE~~~


I would have had more pictures but the camera ran out of battery life. LOL.. Now she's just over there chilling.

No comments: