My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Right so, since I am up at 9 am

I decided to blog.

First off, a little venting.

Oh how I hate spam mail. I have no idea how these so called companies get my email but even when I click, don't mail me anymore, I still get mails from them. I can clean out my spam box, go back an hour later and I have over 100 spams again. Geez....

Second thing..

There is this chick. For someone to be an adult, she is stuck in this, "Poor me, no one loves me, my life sucks".. She does this constantly. Now I am not saying she doesn't have problems, everyone does. BUT (notice the but here), she has to be the one with the most issues. She's fine until someone starts to talk about their problems and low and behold, she makes her worse. She makes fake accounts and posts "Fights" between her and this so called person..Oh yeah, it's called a sock puppet. Just to show how bad this person is..

I am a fanfiction writer. I love to write stories. I post them on a website that I have been a member of and this chick got me to the point I quit mobbing for a bit before they talked me into coming back again. Right so..

I was in the middle of writing a Harry Potter story whenever my father passed last year. My sister in spirit..alright, one of my Sissy's went online for me and posted that I wouldn't be updating for a while, due to my father passing away. I would post again when I got back on my feet ( or something along those lines) then I get this review that was a flame.

Now this "flame" is also due to this that I posted in the story.. I didn't use any names but had stated that when I told this person that my father was back in the hospital for cancer and that I had to go for a biospy and then immedatly in the next sentence asked "Your still going to write your Hermione and Severus story?" that I got upset. I also said that it was sort of crappy that when a person states that their father is back in the hospital, it was crappy of the person who instead of sending out condulances, they ask about a story.

This is what I got.. I have stared out the worse curse words but you get the drift.
Frist off I want to say how dare you be mean to someone by draging them in the mud because of one little f***ing thing they said. when they are not around to tell their side. And from what I read in this chapter your a person who wants nothing but f***ing pitty and everyone to feel sorry for your ass. Well your not the only one who has shit happen to them. How about I tell a you fews things scine you seem to like pitty from everyone I miscarry a baby at 5 months and my friend who was gay killed himself because his family disown him.

Which was not said at all, nothing about pity, I was just explaining why the story wouldn't be updated and how I felt due to that person. I have the right.

I got another reviewer ripping into this "reviewer" and then I get this nice little review from someone totally diffrent.

am sorry for the rude thing that was said to you on monday but to clear the air right now it was not me as i was out at them gym monday at the time it was sent. the person you can thank for that is my cousin's gold digging b**ch of an girlfriend. and she was getting me back for tell her what i thought of her. and yes she like all harry potter fanfics. and am sorry in way it is my fault i should have log out of aff before i left but i did not think she would have the guts to get on my computer with out my say so. if you and all your reviews want i will beat the piss out of her. and am sure that queenoftheunderground is eather her or like you said a sock puppet.


Which this is what makes me laugh...

Their writing is the same, sentence structure is the same, I mean the whole nine yards. Do I look stupid to people?

Also, this person(the second reviewer) had told me before that she didn't have a cousin who lives close to her and that she never worked out in the gym (Having her own equiptment at home) Yeah, I still get a laugh out of this one.


OTHER STUFF

This weekend we are supposed to go and get another betta. However, the other night, I got a nice little surprise.

Patrick's friend David is having to get rid of one of his puppies. He can't afford right now to feed them both and he wanted us to have it. He doesn't want to take the puppy to the SPCA. Here's what I know so far.

It's only six months old
It's a female (darn I wanted a male)
She's a Pit Bull, Lab mix
and her only issue

Her lower lip sticks out further than her upper lip.

Her name is (can't we be more unique?) Star.

Patrick still has to decide if he wants her or not. Seeing he removed the being able to accept pictures on my cell phone, I didn't get the pictures that Dave sent to me last night. He doesn't think he removed it so I am going to call and see what the issue is. I can send texts but why can't I get pictures? That makes no sense.

Right so It's almost ten so I am going to go see what's up with my phone and then get Patrick up for work. So much to do today, so little time.

I'm gonna see if he will let me order pizza tonight.

1 comment:

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Hummmm, I can't say I understand all of that, but... pizza, yeah, you sound like you could use pizza. :)
Puppies are good. My sister had a pitbull/lab mix and he was the most loveable, friendly, protective of her children dog that I've ever seen.
Star isn't really a great doggy name, is it? But you will find one that fits you and her and it will suite her better than the one she has now. Right? Right.
Good luck with her.