My Crazy Life

My Thoughts and Blabble...

Welcome to my blog.
Yeah, my life is crazy and I am
bound to prove it.

Hope you have fun and
enjoy my blabbering.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures of our new daughter

We actually got her before we thought. She was supposed to be gotten on Sunday the 12th but seeing her previous owner David had to work today, she came home with us on Saturday the 11th. But this is my new daughter Daisy Hitt.


She says Mommy, I'm tired.


Daddy clued her into the camera.

She is definately her father's daughter. Here she
is watching the Gator and LSU Game.


Still waiting for it......



Still watching TV and that stupid game.

Dangit Mom, stop taking pictures. Daddy is trying
to adjust her collar here.



Yes as you see, Daisy took over my couch.
Not her Daddy's but Mine.
Ain't had her 24 hours yet and she's already a
Gator Fan.


So yeah, our next door neighbor who has Hennesy, suggested we name her Daisy. Well first she said Bacarddi so we could have Bacarddi and Hennesy. When I said I don't think we're naming our girl after liquor, she smiled and said, Well, name her Daisy. It's my favorite flower and also from Daisy Duke.

We weren't going to name her Daisy but when we got back home and said it, she responded to Daisy. So Daisy it is.


When we intoduced her and Hennesy, Hennesy being the oldest, snapped at Daisy because she was all up in Hennesy's face. After Josh scolded Hennesy for snapping at Daisy ( we introduced them through the fence first) Hennesy was fine after about five minutes and was trying to get Daisy to play.

So off we went to take Daisy to inside the gate. The two went crazy, running and playing. Poor Daisy was so tired after that and Hennesy didn't growl or bite at her again. So now we know it's safe for the two to be around each other. Next order of business, Bruster the Boxer from down the street. He plays in Hennesy's yard sometimes also but he's good with puppies so that shouldn't be an issue. If he hurts my girl, his owners are going to get a large chunk of my mind.


So thats the reason I haven't been on. Hubby went crazy at Wal-Mart. Miss Daisy now has a Gator football, a gator pillow, and a gator tennis ball, (all chew toys).. She has two gator feed dishes, one for water and one for food.

Her collar is camo...I kid you not..Her collar and leash are camo.. No pink EVER for this dog, hubby says.

But our girl is supposed to be my girl. But yet I can't dress her how I want in pink? Nope, gonna be a non pink girl dog. I am not pleased.

She's been micro-chipped already and spayed so that's great. She's up to date on her shots, all but one and we are going to get that soon. She's great with a leash and already refuses to walk off our porch without one. She's almost house broken..only two small accidents last night. ( once when we got her home and then once when we took her into the bedroom) We didn't even bother with a kennel. And now she is laying on my couch, I have to take her out soon to go to the bathroom before I can lay back down. She didn't whine or go on so yeah, Miss Daisy is a great welcome to our family..

However, she snores.....

I will get more pictures today of her.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

What a sweet little puppy! I am glad that Daisy has a good home.

I wanted to name my dog Daisy, but hubby thought it sounded too much like the Dukes Of Hazzard. But then he remembered that on the show, Daisy's jeep was named Dixie, so that is what he named our baby. :D

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

She looks happy. I'm sure she's going to enjoy being your baby.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. She is a real beauty.